Can I Get Shadowbanned When I Buy TikTok views?
Nope, not any user who buys TikTok views or likes can be shadowbanned by its authority. When TikTok has developed as a popular social media, it is obvious that the authority would work a little harder to polish its security systems, T & C and many other things. Shadowbanned is one of the things which has been recently developed by the TikTok authority. A shadowbanned is processed to stop likes and views on your videos. When your account gets shadowbanned, your contents would not reach your followers.
So, the main reason for adding this feature is to stop the copyright uploading on TikTok which is increasing day by day. Not only TikTok follows this process, but social media like YouTube, Instagram, etc. are also on the list. However, a user has to make sure that shadowbanned is not applied when someone buy TikTok views or likes. It is just a process to stop plagiarism on TikTok.
Some Reasons to Get Shadowbanned:
- When a user uses a hack with some ordinary software that violates the T & C of TikTok.
- There are many people who are addicted to TikTok and spending most of their time on it. But, TikTok has a limit to use. So, exceeding daily/hourly quota can also cause a shadowbanned.
- A broken or disrepute hashtags also cause a shadowbanned because these hashtags spread some illegal or violated contents against the T & C of TikTok.
- Many users get reported regularly because of some unnecessary content which use to spread moral conflict. So, it is also an important reason for shadowbanning.
How to Know Your Account is Shadowbanned?
- Your videos would not get views and likes. It is because your videos would stop reaching your views.
- Your older videos also would be disappeared for any new user. To check it, take an account that does not follow you. Search your account and you would get your result.
- There is also some software that detects that your account is shadowbanned or not.
How to Remove Shadowbanned from Your Account?
- Reduce your daily activity. Try to post some videos in 3 days or in a week.
- Remove the ordinary and unnecessary hashtags from your older posts.
- Try to place your hashtags in the caption box. It allows your post to appear cleaner and more concise.
So, the particular article has discussed almost everything related to shadowbanned on TikTok in brief. If you are a regular TikTok user, remember the above-mentioned ideas to escape from the process of shadowbanned.